[#6475] How do I make the auto-action condition string so it matches todays date?

7 years 3 months ago #290864 by fribse2011
Very cool, thankyou!

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #290877 by fribse2011
I've just tested the new build, the result it gives looks a bit odd?
The debugger shows:
Action 162 :: Conditional 2 failed for 75: 07-19famFredag00UTC Equal To 01-31
The 2.nd conditional looks like this
[cb:parse function="date" date-format="m-d" time-format="false"][cb_birthday][/cb:parse] EQUAL TO [cb:date format="m-d" /]

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.

7 years 3 months ago #290889 by krileon
See my reply below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/235924-6475-how-do-i-make-the-auto-action-condition-string-so-it-matches-todays-date?limitstart=0#290849

You need to use time="false" and not time-format="false", which will turn off time parsing entirely.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn