[#6707] Cb progress field color bar has disappeared

6 years 9 months ago #295915 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb progress field color bar has disappeared
Are you overriding the template files? If so how templates are used was rewritten in latest release. Switch to default if you're using a custom template. If issue persists after checking that PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #295916 by julie.prod.web
Replied by julie.prod.web on topic Cb progress field color bar has disappeared
I use a template which is a copy of the CB default template. But by switching to the default template it does not change the problem. I send you the ids by message.

6 years 9 months ago #295917 by krileon
If you're using a custom template for CB Progress Field it will no longer be compatible as with 3.1.0 the template system was rewritten to do away with classes and functions. The template files behave like Joomlas now (first step to eventually support template overrides from Joomla template).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 9 months ago #295918 by julie.prod.web
Replied by julie.prod.web on topic Cb progress field color bar has disappeared
NO I use a custom template for community builder. Not for Cb progress field. And as I just told you, by rebasculating on the CB default template by it does not change the problem.
I sent you the identifiers by message

6 years 9 months ago #295919 by krileon
Aha, I see a bug in the template file for the progress bar. The variable for bar color is only working in the case of Enable or Disable, which explains why my tests and demo site work fine. Fixing for next build. I've already installed a fixed build for you.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6707

As a side note I'm seeing a lot of odd field output errors, which look like they're coming from CB Profile Pro. I don't see those in your screenshot, but am logged in with the account you've provided using English as the language.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.636 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn