[#6809] Here is another case we try to set but we are stuck.

6 years 6 months ago #297947 by krileon
You need to install latest CB Activity. The source object for articles is parsed assuming the asset is properly set to "article.ARTICLE_ID". This only works for Joomla content. It does not work for K2 or any other 3rd party content extensions. Then when using activity_onAfterUpdateStreamComment or activity_onAfterCreateStreamComment for example you can ue [var2_title] to get the article title as var2 will be the article object.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #297951 by timstohr
Have it already but somehow it does not seem to work... will try again today and keep you updated.

6 years 6 months ago #297954 by krileon
Works perfectly fine in all my tests using the built in article commenting functionality of CB Activity, which already correctly sets the asset to article.ARTICLE_ID.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #297955 by krileon
Ok, I see the problem. That build wasn't released. Scheduling for it to release now. Should be available sometime today.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 6 months ago #298022 by liaskas
Yes Krileon, it works perfectly fine! Thank you!

Now another question about comments in general. Is there a way to moderate the comments before publishing.

Example:

Someone is commenting on an article.
The comment remains unpublished till a moderator approves that it can be published.
When the comment is approved, then it shows in the article and takes it's place in the activity stream.

Thank you in advance!

6 years 6 months ago #298029 by krileon

Is there a way to moderate the comments before publishing.

Nope there is no approval for comments or activity. That's a planned feature in a later release. There however is an auto unpublish functionality if a post is reported the specified amount of times.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn