[#6800] Translation

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #299062 by agaudin
Replied by agaudin on topic Translation

krileon wrote: Your issue maybe due to CB Auto Actions system plugin. Within Extensions > Plugins unpublish "System - CB Auto Actions" and see if that fixes it. If it does ensure CB Auto Actions is up to date as I've already adjusted what Joomla event it loads on to prevent this. That'd be the below bug. forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6800

Hi
thanks for your answer - we agree but it still doesn't solve my problem.

As I wrote previously :
- it IS actually CB Autoaction (CBAA) which causes the problem : the problem disappears as soon I unpublish the CBAA plugin - and gets back as soon as I republish it (it happens the same both ways I publish / unpublish it : inside Joomla / extensions / plugin / System-CB AutoAction or CB / Plugin Management / CBAutoAction
- CBAA is up to date (I rechecked yesterday night and just now) - see image below : green and number of release is plug_cbautoactions_7.0.0+build.2017.10.31.15.36.33.d818deae2.zip

- Joomla and Joomla language plugins are up to date too, also all the CB components and plugins
- I use CBAA with just two triggers selected by moderator behavior in Joomla Admin so my triggers don't act when connected frontend - but the problem occurs permanently.

For now, I unpublished Joomla / extensions / plugin / System-CB AutoAction and leave published CB / Plugin Management / CBAutoAction at the same time, and everything works fine (CBAA still working, which surprises me a bit... and translation problem solved). Is it OK to leave "unpublished" the plugin in Joomla / extension / plugins ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #299066 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Translation
You may have updated CB Auto Actions CB plugin, but not its Joomla plugin. Your issue is entirely caused by the Joomla plugin loading in CB Auto Actions too early. Please download the latest CB Auto Actions Bot below then retry.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/cb-auto-actions

Yes, it's fine to leave the bot unpublished. It's only needed if you intend on having CB Auto Actions act on Joomla events, which it can now do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 6 months ago #299071 by agaudin

krileon wrote: You may have updated CB Auto Actions CB plugin, but not its Joomla plugin. Your issue is entirely caused by the Joomla plugin loading in CB Auto Actions too early. Please download the latest CB Auto Actions Bot below then retry.
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/cb-auto-actions

Thanks again - I didn't pay attention to the fact that there is two plugins to keep up to date. Unfortunately, both are uptodate (I redid it to be sure, both Joomla and CB plugins) but the trouble still occurs.

Anyway :

krileon wrote: Yes, it's fine to leave the bot unpublished. It's only needed if you intend on having CB Auto Actions act on Joomla events, which it can now do.

is fine for me now because I don't need to use CBAA acting on J! events, but just when triggered by a button on admin profile by moderator.

Thanks again - I appreciate how much you know your product, and how fast you give answers.

6 years 6 months ago #299075 by krileon

Thanks again - I didn't pay attention to the fact that there is two plugins to keep up to date. Unfortunately, both are uptodate (I redid it to be sure, both Joomla and CB plugins) but the trouble still occurs.

I've no idea when your language plugin is being loaded by Joomla in that case. I can't really load it any later as it won't be able to allow CB Auto Actions to act on Joomla events if I did load it later. All I can suggest is be sure "System - Language Filter" and "System - Language Code" are ordered before "System - CB Auto Actions" to ensure Joomlas language parsing system plugins happen first.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 6 months ago #299077 by krileon
Ok, it looks like "System - Language Code" is being loaded onAfterRender while CB Auto Actions bot uses onBeforeRender. That could be a problem if you're using "System - Language Code". Not sure I can workaround that as onAfterRender maybe too late to be able to act on other extensions events. Have reopened the below bug ticket for further investigation as I'll need to find the exact point language is loaded in and be sure to load in the CB Auto Actions Bot after that.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6800

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #299087 by agaudin

krileon wrote: Ok, it looks like "System - Language Code" is being loaded onAfterRender while CB Auto Actions bot uses onBeforeRender. That could be a problem if you're using "System - Language Code".

No, the plugin "System - Language Code" is turned of in my Joomla plug-ins administration.
I set the french language as default only by using usual Joomla settings : extensions / languages et assigning French as "default" language. No special translation plugin is turned to on : neither "System - Language Code" nor "System - Language Filter".

In case of turning them off is not enough, I also checked the plug-ins order as you previously said :

krileon wrote: I've no idea when your language plugin is being loaded by Joomla in that case. I can't really load it any later as it won't be able to allow CB Auto Actions to act on Joomla events if I did load it later. All I can suggest is be sure "System - Language Filter" and "System - Language Code" are ordered before "System - CB Auto Actions" to ensure Joomlas language parsing system plugins happen first.

and the order is correct (but, once again, the Joomla language plug-ins are turned off).

I also thought to use Joomla substitution system, but CB is not translated as usual component and it cannot work.

Hope it can help you to solve this trouble. For myself, I'm OK by publishing of the Joomla CB Auto Action plugin.

Best regards,
Antoine

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.551 seconds