[#7207] Does CB have a CSS override location?

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305618 by mikerotec
Sorry if I asked this before...

I just noticed that the latest CB update has made our CBsubs plans data unreadable... in the backend user edit section, the text becomes invisible as both it and the background are now the same shade of green...

My idea of a solution is that .cb-template .bg-success background-color needs to be changed to #b7f7c6 ( a lighter shade of green)

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305641 by vanGogh1967
Replied by vanGogh1967 on topic Does CB have a CSS override location?
Hello!

Go to CB plugins -> default template -> override

most of overrides I put in there work for me.

Regards,
Stephen
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

5 years 9 months ago #305647 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Does CB have a CSS override location?
What specifically is unreadable? bg-success and text-success shouldn't be combined.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305650 by mikerotec
Replied by mikerotec on topic Does CB have a CSS override location?
This is page /administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=edit&cid=

The green text (plan details) on green background is invisible.

Maybe those two styles are not supposed to be combined, but since the 2.2 upgrade you can see them THERE (bug?):

As you can see above, the "{background-color:#b7f7c6;}"override I tried as per Stephen's advice is being picked up, but it is apparently being over-ruled by bootstrap.css
Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305651 by mikerotec
Replied by mikerotec on topic Does CB have a CSS override location?
Ah, and I was able to force the issue by changing my override to .cb_template .bg-success {background-color:#b7f7c6 !important;}

So, override works now, and my little problem is solved! (still might be a bug, though?)

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305654 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Does CB have a CSS override location?
Don't override the style unless you understand it will override that coloring throughout the entire site. text-success and bg-success are not supposed to be combined. That's a bug introduced in the B4 update that needs to be fixed. I see the bug though. Appears to be an issue in the template files for backend display when using the coloring classes (e.g. cbreg_admin_green).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn