Help with Exclusive Plans

4 years 6 months ago #315271 by nphic
Help with Exclusive Plans was created by nphic
Folks,

I'm not sure why I can't get my plan configuration through my thick skull. My my plans are at the parent level and all plans are exclusive. I added a plan for our Annual Meeting. The URL is as follows:

www.nphic.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=44

When I attempt to register a new person that IS NOT in Community Builder/CBSubs, I get the following error message:

ERROR
Chosen plans combination is not allowed (you must choose coherent plans selection, e.g. mandatory subscription(s) must be active or mandatory plan(s) must be chosen).

I attached a text file showing all my plans and how they are configured. Additionally, I provided a table dump of cbsubs_plans. Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #315275 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Help with Exclusive Plans
Your new plan does not appear to be visible on registration. Ensure it's configured to display on registration under the Workflows tab. If it's not accessible to new registrations it won't actually attempt to subscribe them to the plan and you'll see that error since no plan is selected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 6 months ago #315283 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic Help with Exclusive Plans
Kyle,

Thanks! BTW. How do I setup my plan structure so that I can have folks in Exclusive Plans and Non-Exclusive Plans (i.e. CCPH Plan)?

Thanks,
Joe

4 years 6 months ago #315285 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Help with Exclusive Plans
Since you have parent exclusive plans your users will always need at least one of those exclusive plans. Exclusive plans are basically also mandatory plans. So they'll be able to have one of those plans in addition to your non-exclusive plans, but they can't have just a non-exclusive plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn