The results of the field condition

4 years 4 months ago #315759 by AlecsRU
The results of the field condition was created by AlecsRU
There is a dropdown field and a group of html fields. Is it possible to implement with the existing functionality the issuance of html fields depending on the information of the drop down field ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago #315769 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic The results of the field condition
You want an HTML field to include other fields? You should be able to just substitute those fields into your Custom HTML field. See the below on how to use substitutions. Aside from that I don't understand what you're asking for, sorry.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 4 months ago #315780 by AlecsRU
Replied by AlecsRU on topic The results of the field condition
I apologize for the inaccuracy. There is a DropDown field in multiple values. The user selects one or more values independently, for example "English", "biology", "chemistry", "mathematics", etc.. I have created html fields for each subject. It is necessary that html fields are displayed in the personal account depending on what is specified in the DropDown field. If the user specified the subject "biology", then in his personal account only the html field with information on biology.

4 years 4 months ago #315783 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic The results of the field condition
You can use CB Conditional for that. You'd condition your various HTML fields to display based off the value of your dropdown field. Once installed and published edit your HTML fields then begin configuring your conditions under Integrations > CB Conditional.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn