[SOLVED] Change "Group" Position on Joomla Template

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #319047 by ChristophG
Hello …

New to CB. I cannot find any info or videos on how to change the position of "Groups" in the Joomla V 3.9.19 Protostar Template from position 1 to 2.
I've checked in CB Configuration, without success.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks … Christoph
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #319059 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Change "Group" Position on Joomla Template

New to CB. I cannot find any info or videos on how to change the position of "Groups" in the Joomla V 3.9.19 Protostar Template from position 1 to 2.

I assume you mean the module at the top of the page? Edit the module in Extensions > Modules and change its module position. This is not CB specific however and is just Joomla module management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #319066 by ChristophG
Replied by ChristophG on topic Change "Group" Position on Joomla Template
Hello Kyle …

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, I'm referring the module which displays all the "Groups."
In Joomla Backend Extensions>Modules, I see some modules: CB Activity, CB Content, CB Gallery, CB GroupJive and CB ProfileBook Latest (Book is not published).

I cannot see a module (or plug-in) which references the Groups for positioning.

Thanks for your support … Christoph

3 years 10 months ago #319082 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Change "Group" Position on Joomla Template
It absolutely has to exist otherwise it would not be able to display. Click "Search Tools" and for "- Select Type -" select "CB GroupJive" to filter the module list down. Newly installed modules do not install published either so it had to of been published by someone at some point.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago #319097 by ChristophG
Replied by ChristophG on topic Change "Group" Position on Joomla Template
Hello Kyle …

Thank you for your response. An apology is in order.
I must have seen and opened that module more than 3 or 4 times, and believe I may have even set or changed the position, originally. Sorry for such a stupid blunder.

Thanks for your patience … Christoph
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn