Mask for field

3 years 6 months ago #320700 by kysin
Replied by kysin on topic Mask for field
If this helps, the browser console reports this error:
Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
at String.replace (<anonymous>)
at re (jquery-2.2.4.min.js?v=7cefb07f0b318fa1:1)
at Function.re.matchesSelector (jquery-2.2.4.min.js?v=7cefb07f0b318fa1:1)
at Function.E.filter (jquery-2.2.4.min.js?v=7cefb07f0b318fa1:1)
at T (jquery-2.2.4.min.js?v=7cefb07f0b318fa1:1)
at e.fn.init.is (jquery-2.2.4.min.js?v=7cefb07f0b318fa1:1)
at e.fn.init.findTarget (cbcondition.min.js?v=bc04df1cbc025b94:1)
at Object.<anonymous> (cbcondition.min.js?v=bc04df1cbc025b94:1)
at Function.each (jquery-2.2.4.min.js?v=7cefb07f0b318fa1:1)
at Array.<anonymous> (cbcondition.min.js?v=bc04df1cbc025b94:1)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320710 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Mask for field
Looks like you've configured an infinite loop in CB Conditional. This can happen if you've a field conditioning itself or conditioning its own tab. This is then causing a fatal JS error and is why input masks, button, etc.. don't work. Please ensure everything installed is completely up to date as CB Conditional has some protections against infinite loops, but you should review your conditions to ensure they make sense.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago #320718 by kysin
Your advice really helped, thank you!
I attach a screenshot of the field that I disabled. Three conditions are used here. I can't understand why they worked like that. In all three conditions, the field type is "file".
Attachments:

3 years 6 months ago #320728 by krileon
So everything works fine after disabling that one field or unpublishing CB Conditional? Conditions against file fields shouldn't cause errors. If I am understanding correctly those 3 fields are all file fields, but what is the type of the field the conditions are on?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kysin

3 years 6 months ago #320739 by kysin
The type of the field the conditions are on is "Single check-box".
I realized what was going on! The fact is that these fields of the "File" type are located in a tab that is hidden for the registered user. That's probably why there was a conflict. I've fixed it now and it's still working.

3 years 6 months ago #320743 by krileon
How was file fields tab hidden? Attempting to duplicate the issue locally so I can see about fixing this. It's fine if for example that situation doesn't work (although it should as it should just see that the file fields have no value), but we absolutely do not want it breaking your site in the event it doesn't work (which that condition scenario does). If I understand correctly it's the below setup that fails.

Tab 1
Checkbox Field

Tab 2
File Field 1
File Field 2
File Field 3

Checkbox Field is conditioned based off File Fields 1-3, but Tab 2 is hidden.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds