1 year 6 months ago #330967 by cyberspeed
Replied by cyberspeed on topic Custom Work
Is'nt anyone interested in helping?????
Willing to pay!
Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #330970 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Custom Work
We only offer customization work through our business membership below.

www.joomlapolis.com/business-membership

See our memberships page for comparison.

www.joomlapolis.com/memberships

Aside from that you'd need to consider finding a freelancer to help you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330971 by cyberspeed
Replied by cyberspeed on topic Custom Work
Is that monthly for a full year or can it be changed back to professional after a month or so?
I don't want to commit to $199/month for a year to change a couple of items. You should offer an hourly customization add on fee. That would be great feature.
Thanks for the quick reply!

1 year 6 months ago #330972 by krileon
Our business membership starts at $199/mo billed annually (yearly).

You should offer an hourly customization add on fee.

It's typically not financially sustainable for us to do so. We've limited time and delaying every product for $150 for example is a financial loss for us. Our business membership is priced at what our limited time is worth. You're welcome to use the business quote form and Beat will get back to you with the best offering based off your needs as we do sometimes do short term work, but typically bill minimally 3 hours (even if it would take say 5 minutes of work). Alternatively you can seek out a freelancer as needed.

As a general notice for everyone you have got to understand there is quite literally just 2 of us on the team. We're not a dozen or more person team. We're a very small business. This means me doing customization work for 1 of you literally means all other work stops. Thank you for your understanding.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330973 by krileon
Regarding what you're wanting done would require substantial work as the connections functionality is not designed for that. It'd effectively be a rewrite of the connections tab to allow for full management from profile. The easiest approach is again just have links in the connections tab. You could style them a bit nicer though for a cleaner look. For example as buttons. Example buttons as follows.
<a href="[cb:url location="manageconnections" /]" class="btn btn-primary">Add or Remove Drivers</a>

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds