Maximum Emails per Hour was created by karloshull
Hi 
Maximum Emails per Hour doesnt work as users can send unlimited messages 

I am using CB plugin Private Message System:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #330916 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Maximum Emails per Hour
That only restricts the email form. Has nothing to do with the private message system. There isn't any functionality in the private message system to limit the number of messages.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330928 by karloshull
Replied by karloshull on topic Maximum Emails per Hour
Ok how much would it be roughly to get someone to do this job?

1 year 6 months ago #330937 by krileon
Depends on the capability of the developer. If you're asking if we could do this then we do not accept custom coding assistance outside of our new business membership . I've added a feature ticket for this, but I do not know when I will have time to implement it.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9038

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330942 by karloshull
Replied by karloshull on topic Maximum Emails per Hour
I think it would be a good idea for the future versions of CB as it would stop users from spamming.

1 year 6 months ago #330948 by krileon
You can enable captcha for the PMS to help combat spam. In the future the PMS is going to be live chat so adding a message limit feature for me to just remove later doesn't make a lot of sense so more than likely will just add support for the emails per hour limit to the PMS as a temporary feature.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn