1 year 6 months ago #330954 by karloshull
Hi

I config the sign up form to step by step

But when I click on the next page every thing goes red but on the first page nothing is red. So why is it coming up red?

On the next button it has a small box inside the button, why?

Regards
Karl

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #330958 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic sign up form
Validation for a step is triggered when clicking Next. So if you're on Step 2 and click Next, but Step 2 has incomplete required fields then Step 2 will show validation errors and prevent progress to Step 3. All the steps shouldn't be red though. Only they step you're on that triggered validation should be. My guess is that's a style conflict with whatever Joomla template you're using.

As for the small box you've a styling conflict. Seams like you've turned off CBs fontawesome in CB > Configuration > Integrations or something on your site is preventing our fontawesome from working.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330962 by karloshull
Replied by karloshull on topic sign up form
On the flat layout it works ok, So I will keep it on the flat setup.

How can I default a picture for the new user?

Because all new users are on the home page, but users with no picture doesnt go on the home page so this is why I want a picture for them.

1 year 6 months ago #330964 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic sign up form

How can I default a picture for the new user?

You mean a default avatar? They should already have one unless you configured the Avatar field to have no default. Edit your avatar field in CB > Field Management and review your settings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds