CB Gallery

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #330994 by karloshull
CB Gallery was created by karloshull
I have done the custom code to display the title of the video.galleryContainer .cbCanvasLayoutHover .cbCanvasLayoutFooter.cbCanvasLayoutHoverShow {
opacity: 1 !important;
}But the title needs to be longer as its too short on the thumbnail. I cant find the code for this. And can I delete the date on the thumbnail. Help please?

Nearly finished the website now. 

Thank you for your help
Karl 

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #330995 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery
Same situation. Inspect the CSS and override it with your own. The title's have text overflow behavior to prevent them from taking up too much space. You should see text-truncate on cbCanvasLayoutContent in that footer, which is what is doing that behavior. You'll need custom CSS to reverse those styles.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 5 months ago #331010 by karloshull
Replied by karloshull on topic CB Gallery
Hi 

I am really am struggling to write the CSS code to put the title on 2 lines. Please help!

Here is screen shot from youtube. 
Attachments:

1 year 5 months ago #331014 by krileon
If you need coding assistance you'll need a business membership or consider hiring a freelancer to help with your CSS customizations. CB Gallery is not designed to display how you want it so you are going to have to write the CSS to make it display how you want it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 5 months ago #331016 by karloshull
Replied by karloshull on topic CB Gallery
Hi

Where is the css code for the gallery?

is it in com_comprofile \plugin\templates\default\template.css?

If so, what line number does it start at for the video?

1 year 5 months ago #331020 by krileon
The vast majority of CB Gallery is styled using Bootstrap classes. There isn't a CB Gallery specific CSS class applying this behavior. You need to do as instructed above. Override the styles added by the text-truncate on cbCanvasLayoutContent in that footer of the gallery media.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds