how to install the Quickstart version ?

1 year 5 months ago #331945 by stel8
Hello,
I must have missed something...
I just downloaded the latest version of CB Quickstart,
I see a lot of information on the site, but I couldn't find anything about setting up the "CB Quickstart" version.
and I don't see a pdf guide in the RAR folder!
can someone tell me how to install this version?
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #331946 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic how to install the Quickstart version ?
Simply install it using Joomla's extension manager as you would any Joomla extension and it auto configures on install. You don't have to do anything beyond that. If you're updating CB Quickstart and need to re-apply it you can do so using the button in CB > Plugin Management under its plugin row.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #331949 by stel8
Replied by stel8 on topic how to install the Quickstart version ?
ok thanks
Attachments:

5 months 3 weeks ago #335971 by alexvpp
Replied by alexvpp on topic how to install the Quickstart version ?
Hello,

I´m trying to install CB quickstart, and getting the following error:

JInstaller: Installer can´t find XML setup file

An error has ocurred.

Class "Ziparchive" not found.

How do I fix it?

Thank you.

5 months 3 weeks ago #335974 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic how to install the Quickstart version ?
Please contact your host. They do not have zip compiled with PHP. ZipArchive is required to handle zip files. Provide your host the following if they're unsure how to enable zip.

www.php.net/manual/en/zip.installation.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 3 weeks ago #336017 by alexvpp
Replied by alexvpp on topic how to install the Quickstart version ?
Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn