CB showing twice in Joomla4 Admin Menu

1 year 2 months ago #332636 by petekuhn
CB showing twice in Joomla4 Admin Menu was created by petekuhn
With Joomla4, CB appears twice on the Admin menu, once under Components and once under it's own submenu. Is there any way to not display it under Components? The problem is that when I use a CB admin function, Joomla opens the Components submenu, making it harder to navigate CB. 

This isn't a big problem, but if there's an easy way to fix it, I will do that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332637 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB showing twice in Joomla4 Admin Menu
That's normal. Under Components is Joomla's component management menu system. The separate menu is CBs own admin module providing a deeper menu into CB. It's only possible to hide CBs as it's just an administrator module that can be unpublished. I suppose you could try hiding Joomla's with some CSS though or unpublishing its menu items from Joomla's menu database table, but they might re-publish.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn