CB Gallery

1 year 1 month ago #333073 by Micschmidt
CB Gallery was created by Micschmidt
Hi

Is it possible to share all content in the Gallery among all users?
If yes.. How shouls I set it up to be visable for them all?

br
Michael

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #333077 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery
You mean have a gallery display all profile galleries? Where are you wanting to do this (e.g. menu item, Joomla module, CB field, gallery tab, etc..)?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #333085 by Micschmidt
Replied by Micschmidt on topic CB Gallery
On our Site, all users who are creating photo albums must be visible for all other users.
I am new in Joomla, so I might need to find some tutorials abort CB and all the add-ons

1 year 1 month ago #333091 by krileon
CB Gallery is already public by default. When viewing another user you should see their Gallery tab on their profile which will contain all their uploads. Sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking exactly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #333104 by Micschmidt
Replied by Micschmidt on topic CB Gallery
I would like to have a Gallery site, where all photo albums will be shown... From all users.and visible for all users

1 year 1 month ago #333107 by krileon
Ok, you can do that as a page using a Joomla menu item with a menu type of Community Builder > Plugins then select CB Gallery for the Plugin. You can do this as a module using the CB Gallery Module. Finally you can also do this as a field by creating a Gallery field in CB > Field Management. In all cases set the Asset parameter to profile.% this will cause the gallery to show all media from all profile galleries.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds