[SOLVED] User delete function does not work

1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #333174 by Cypher666
Hi guys,
I have a problem with deleting user profiles. I hope someone can help me. When a user clicks on "Delete My Profile", there is no popup like before where the deletion has to be confirmed again. However, in the database table, under the cb_delete_account field, the value is 1. The bottom line is that the profile will not be deleted even though the field value is set to 1.

What could be the problem? CB and all plugins are up to date.

I don't know since when the function stopped working. Can it have to do with any of the recent updates?
Somehow looks like it has to do with javascript (jquery)... unfortunately i just can't find the error...

I am grateful for any help.

Cassiopeia Template
Joomla 4.2.8
PHP 8.0.25
MySQLi 10.3.34-MariaDB-0+deb10u1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #333188 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User delete function does not work
We don't have a "cb_delete_account" field. We have a "privacy_delete_me" field provided by CB Privacy. Suggest deleting that field and installing CB Privacy then adjusting "privacy_delete_me" as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #333195 by Cypher666
Replied by Cypher666 on topic User delete function does not work
Oh, now it's cleared up. I had still activated a field from the old days, because of a workaround or something. Thanks, now I have solved the problem.

Greetings & thx 4 the fast response! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn