Issue with recaptcha on registrations

5 months 1 week ago #336014 by cbrace
Hi there, we have been using CB for some time together with reCaptcha. Since a week or so we are having issues getting recaptcha3 working properly on the site. I have checked the captcha settings in google for the domains and that all seems to be working fine. Could you please help out? We get in a ton of spam registrations if this is not turned on.

Page is sense-online.nl/registration
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 1 week ago #336019 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Issue with recaptcha on registrations
Sorry to ask to be sure: Do you have the latest version of CB Antispam Add-on ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

5 months 1 week ago #336026 by cbrace
Replied by cbrace on topic Issue with recaptcha on registrations
Yes, version 5.0.1

5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #336036 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Issue with recaptcha on registrations
Have tried your registration and it seams to be reCaptcha itself is throwing an error. Please try regenerating your reCaptcha site key and secret then applying the new keys in CB AntiSpam to see if that fixes it. Will improve the JS in CB AntiSpam to expose the reCaptcha errors as well so we can better see what is failing.

Please also be sure your domain is properly registered as authorized in the reCaptcha console as well. As the domain not matching can cause it to fail.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 1 week ago #336040 by cbrace
Replied by cbrace on topic Issue with recaptcha on registrations
Please do, as the I've added a new captcha key before with the domains but still getting the error somehow. It's unclear what the actual error is. Whether wrong key or something else.

5 months 1 week ago #336044 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Issue with recaptcha on registrations
From what I could find it's due to the authorized domain not matching. It appears they made this more strict. Your URL above is missing www so you need to be sure your domain with and without www are listed as authorized domains for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn