Issue with recaptcha on registrations

5 months 6 days ago #336083 by cbrace
Replied by cbrace on topic Issue with recaptcha on registrations
Found it! Solution via github.com/google/recaptcha/issues/539 by changing the mootools-core files. The issue is a conflict there even though console says nothing. For Joomla 3.x it's end of life for captcha as well ;) 
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 4 days ago #336117 by Xlym
Replied by Xlym on topic Issue with recaptcha on registrations
I've been having problems with the Recaptcha as well.
I did not track the details; but, remember that it kept failing.
I did a refresh and cleared the cache and no change.
I am not sure what I did to make it work.

I will pay closer attention next time.

5 months 4 days ago #336122 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Issue with recaptcha on registrations

I've been having problems with the Recaptcha as well.
I did not track the details; but, remember that it kept failing.
I did a refresh and cleared the cache and no change.
I am not sure what I did to make it work.

I will pay closer attention next time.

What Joomla version are you on? Joomla 3 Mootools will conflict with reCaptcha now as Google removed the Mootools compatibility in the reCaptcha JS. So you either need to get rid of Mootools in Joomla 3 or migrate to Joomla 4 where Mootools no longer exists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 2 days ago #336155 by Xlym
Replied by Xlym on topic Issue with recaptcha on registrations
I am using Joomla 5 and the latest CB.

I will track more carefully, if it happens again.

5 months 9 hours ago #336167 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Issue with recaptcha on registrations
Strange, should be working fine then. Please be sure you've latest CB AntiSpam installed. Also within your reCaptcha settings be absolutely sure your domain is listed currently in the Domains setting and "Verify the origin of reCAPTCHA solutions" should also be checked.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn