CB Login module reset password redirect to wrong URL

5 months 4 minutes ago #336183 by aalisg
Hello,

We have a website running Joomla! 4.4.1 and Community Builder 2.9.0 where users log in through CB Login module. When a user clicks on " CONNEXION " on french pages (as well as on " LOG IN " on english pages) on the top left of the website and then on "Mot de passe perdu" ("Forgot login?" on english pages) he is redirected to a wrong webpage: to the URL www.li-alumni.org/fr/identifiant-perdu-2.html on french pages while it should be www.li-alumni.org/fr/reinitialiser-mot-de-passe.html, to the URL www.li-alumni.org/fr/identifiant-perdu-2.html on english pages while it should be www.li-alumni.org/en/reset-password.html . As you can notice we have a URL and language (?) problem. Can you please help us to solve it?

Regards,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 4 weeks ago #336187 by krileon
Should be just a matter of ensuring your Joomla menu items have the correct language assignment. If one of them has All Languages selected though it will be the menu item used.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 4 weeks ago #336197 by aalisg
Hello and thank you for your reply.

Are you a wizard? Case solved. Thank you very much.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn