Exporting users to csv or excel

4 months 4 weeks ago #336203 by a2zcs
Exporting users to csv or excel was created by a2zcs
Hi, I know that it is possible to export a general list of all fields from User Management, but is there a way to export a List from List Management that has a filtered list and selected fields?
I need to be able to set it up so that the user can export a list of all active members based on the entry of a custom profile field  and at times all active members by category, another custom profile field.

In the past we've used a third party extension to achieve this, but it appears they are no longer supporting their extension with the last updates nearly a year ago.

I'm hoping CB has a method of doing this as it just seems logical for this type of extension.

Please advise

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 3 weeks ago #336208 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Exporting users to csv or excel
We don't have a frontend export feature. That's something you'd have to try and implement yourself or look into 3rd party extensions that let you build exportable tables from custom SQL. The best I can suggest is to have custom print CSS rules to format the print view of the userlist which they can then save to PDF for a PDF table of the users they're currently viewing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn