Language Override Plugin

4 months 3 weeks ago #336277 by uwe2023
Language Override Plugin was created by uwe2023
Hi,
I installed CB on my new, upcoming live site.....is it correct that the language override plugin isn´t necessary any more? Cause I can´t find it anywhere.
Best regards Uwe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 3 weeks ago #336278 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Language Override Plugin
Language overrides are built into core CB. You don't need a plugin for them. Below shows how to use them.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 3 weeks ago #336279 by uwe2023
Replied by uwe2023 on topic Language Override Plugin
Hi Kyle,

thanks...
Just an idea: cause Joomla 5 offers several system fonts now which doesn´t sometimes match to the font family in CB it´s maybe better to set the font-family to unset. Then you will get the same font-family in CB as selected as font-family in the Joomla Template (Cassiopeia):

cb_template {
font-family: unset;
font-size: unset;
}

Just an idea...

Best regards Uwe

4 months 2 weeks ago #336281 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Language Override Plugin
We will always perform a CSS reset on CB, but you're more the welcome to override this using a CSS override so that it fits your needs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn