Joomla 5 pre-update check gives warnings on CB

4 months 3 weeks ago #336321 by petekuhn
Pre-check gives this warning for CB

The component includes a plugin that could cause the update to fail

I searched for all CB extensions in Extension Manager and attached the screenshot. All look up to date (except for latest builds)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #336323 by petekuhn
Replied by petekuhn on topic Joomla 5 pre-update check gives warnings on CB
I had deleted the CB Anti-Spam system plugins (one for Captcha, one for Kunena, neither of them published). Was this necessary?
Also, looking more closely, it's flagging the CB Auto Actions system plugin specifically.

4 months 3 weeks ago #336326 by krileon
Just ignore it. All our products are Joomla 3, 4, and 5 compatible. We still have to use some Joomla 3 XML values to remain installable on Joomla 3 and those checks aren't looking for API usages or anything of the sort just XML structures so it's not exactly reliable for any extension maintaining backwards compatibility like we do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn