Stream Action Type translate

3 months 1 week ago #336709 by Ppetrik
Stream Action Type translate was created by Ppetrik
I can't translate the strings LOOKING_FOR_95b21d, TRAVELING_TO_232bc6 etc. They are translated, but they are displayed in English language. For everything else the translation works.

Should I create new entries on the admin > CB activity > actions page?
Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 1 week ago #336712 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Stream Action Type translate
Do you mean the button in the Action menu isn't translating or the text at the top of a users post isn't translating?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 1 week ago #336713 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Stream Action Type translate
Went ahead and gave it a test. LOOKING_FOR_95b21d is translating the action menu button (action title), but for the action value looks like you'll need to add a separate translation since it's a different case. Below works.

Key: looking for
String: looking for TEST

Will try getting those parsed and into the language files to avoid this problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 1 week ago #336714 by Ppetrik
Replied by Ppetrik on topic Stream Action Type translate
Thanks a lot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn