Groupjive category issue

3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #336717 by Ppetrik
Groupjive category issue was created by Ppetrik
Hallo,
I hope I have understood the function correctly. If I create a category in Groupjive and mark the group types, I expect the registered user to see only the marked group types to choose from.

When creating a new group, the user sees all types, which is not desirable. See attached

How do I make it possible for a registered user to select, for example, only the group type "Open".
Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 1 week ago #336718 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive category issue
Type doesn't filter to restricted group types unless you use the New Group button while viewing a category. Otherwise you're on the general New Group page and it doesn't know what the category will be yet. In a future release this will dynamically update with category selection while on the generic new group page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 1 week ago #336722 by Ppetrik
Replied by Ppetrik on topic Groupjive category issue
Thank you for the answer, it can be solved via CSS.
#type__cbf1 + label, #type__cbf2 + label, #type__cbf4 + label{ display: none}
#type__cbf3 + label { border-top-right-radius: 0.25rem; border-bottom-right-radius: 0.25rem}

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.649 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn