Galley folder display to show Canvas and Tab Menu

3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #336753 by jcrimmel
In my user profiles, I have Tab Menus in the Canvas Main Middle position. These menus are visible when each of the tab menus is selected and displayed below them… including the Gallery (named Library in the screenshots). However, once you click into a Gallery Folder it displays on its own page without the Tab Menus in the Canvas Main Middle position or the Canvas position. This will make more sense if you compare “Screenshot 1” and “Screenshot 2” 

My question is, how can I continue to display the Tab Menus in the Canvas Main Middle position and the Canvas info when I click inside a gallery folder? 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #336754 by jcrimmel
The yellow area is what needs to be displayed in the lower image after you click inside a Gallery folder.

After clicking inside of a Gallery folder the yellow area shown above is no longer displayed.
Attachments:

3 months 5 days ago #336769 by krileon
Not possible. Albums are navigated to and viewed on a separate page from profile. In CB 3.x we'll be implementing ajax navigation for everything (with browser history pushing) so it'll be possible in a future release, but for now that's simply how CB Gallery works.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn