Deprecated: str_replace(): LoginTrigger.php on line 57

3 months 1 week ago #336760 by seahawk59
Good day,

I updated my website to Joomla 5.0.2 PHP 8.2.14 when I log in with my Dummy client I get the following error: 

Deprecated
: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbantispam/library/Trigger/LoginTrigger.php on line 57

The login does not redirect to the person's profile, and the menu for the logged-in person is not showing up. When I look at the users, from admin, the user is not logged in.

It should redirect to the client's profile. It just stays on the home page where you log in.

Please advise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 6 days ago #336767 by krileon
That's just a deprecation notice since no block duration was supplied. It won't hurt anything and can be ignored (don't have debug mode or error reporting turned on on production sites).

That won't have any impact on your login redirect. Login redirect is entirely configure in your CB Login Module. Ensure you've configured it to redirect to profile using the below URL.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile

Add &Itemid=MENU_ID_HERE to the URL if you also want to associate the login redirect with a specific menu item.

I updated my website to Joomla 5.0.2

From what version of Joomla and was the login redirect working fine on that previous version of Joomla?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 5 days ago #336795 by seahawk59
Thanks, Kyle, I just had debug on since during the upgrade it bombed out when busy removing old files and finalising the extension. That resulted in the compatibility extension not installing. I then manually updated it and wrote the extension into the database to get the website back. After the compatibility extension was manually added the error disappeared. For future reference to J6 that will be an issue since all compatibility will be removed.

I updated from J4.4.2.

"index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile" It is set like that in CB First Redirect Login.in Configuration / Registration Tab. 

It seems on testing that your suggestion has resolved the problem.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn