Invite message multilanguage

3 months 5 days ago #336762 by Ppetrik
Invite message multilanguage was created by Ppetrik
Hello, I need the email message + title (
Hello!.. would like to invite you to join...)
for the invitation to be multilingual. If the user is on a non-English version of the site, the message should be in their language. I am unable to find a solution.

Can you please advise how to solve this problem?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 5 days ago #336770 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invite message multilanguage
Create language overrides for the message in any language you want them translated in. See the below on how to use language overrides.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Some language plugins may already have translated that string as well so be sure to install whatever language plugins you need.

That's the CB Invites email message body though and that's a parameter so if you changed it from its default it won't be translated by language plugins and you'll need to be sure to supply language overrides for your custom string. Emails should send in the language of the recipient user, if there is one, otherwise will be in the language of the sender.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn