Group member to owner

2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #336998 by Ppetrik
Group member to owner was created by Ppetrik
When I try to promote a group member to admin owner, etc., I get this error:
0 CB\Plugin\Activity\Log\GroupjiveLog::join(): Argument #2 ($group) must be of type CB\Plugin\GroupJive\Table\GroupTable, CB\Plugin\GroupJive\Table\UserTable given, called in /...libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php on line 880

The action is performed.

Also some Deprecated message in the registration form see
Deprecated: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/library/Field/PredefinedField.php on line 135

That's for info. Joomla 5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 3 weeks ago #337007 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group member to owner

This is fixed in next build release scheduled for later today or early tomorrow.

Also some Deprecated message in the registration form see

It's just a deprecation notice and can be ignored. Please be sure production ready sites do not have error reporting of any kind enabled. Deprecation notices won't cause any issues for now. We're aware of them and working through clearing them all.

This one in particular is due to using the Profile URL field and not supplying a value to it resulting in fallback attempt, which can result in a null value, which causes that issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 3 weeks ago #337025 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group member to owner

This should now be fixed in latest CB Activity build release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 3 weeks ago #337031 by Ppetrik
Replied by Ppetrik on topic Group member to owner
I know it's not an error, it's a notification. It was just for your information. So I won't report the notifications.
Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn