Error: 1054 Unknown column 'list.display_name' in 'field list'

2 months 2 weeks ago #337215 by derekkoopowitz
When I save a user record in CB I'm getting an error:  1054 Unknown column 'list.display_name' in 'field list'

Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago #337219 by krileon
We don't have a "display_name" field in CB. I don't see one in Joomla 3, 4, or 5 either. I do see one in AcyMailing, but that's only when it's synchronizing with WordPress so surely that shouldn't be running on Joomla. My best guess is 3rd party User or System plugin in System > Extensions > Plugins that's acting on Joomla user storage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 1 week ago #337226 by derekkoopowitz
Thanks Kyle!  I thought it was CB related because it only happens when I save the user record using the User Mgr in CB.  I just upgraded Acymailing to the latest version because v5 is no longer supported.  I'm not a fan of the latest version but it obviously is causing an issue.  I'll reach out to their support.

2 months 1 week ago #337227 by krileon
I can't say for certain of AcyMailing was the cause. Were you able to confirm that was the case? If it's only happening with CB user save then try unpublishing non-core CB plugins in CB > Plugin Management until it goes away. That would help find what plugin is causing your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 1 week ago #337228 by derekkoopowitz
I did confirm it - it was the AcymailingCBintegration plugin - I just downloaded it and installed it yesterday.  I've now disabled it and now save works.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn