My and Joined groups

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #284793 by jcamus
My and Joined groups was created by jcamus
Hello,

I created a "My Groups" and "Joined Groups" menu item. My Groups only shows the groups I own (not the ones I just joined) and Joined Groups only shows the groups I joined that I do not own. I would like ONE menu item to display both the groups I own and joined. How can I do that?

And do you know where we can change the max size(1Mo) to upload photo ?

I find the GROUP_INVITE_MESSAGE in components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbgroupjive\language\default_language\language.php
Is it really here i can modify it ?

How to not notify other user when an user joined a group ?
("Join of new user" is desabled in config but i receive notification and i'm not the owner)

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #284804 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic My and Joined groups

I created a "My Groups" and "Joined Groups" menu item. My Groups only shows the groups I own (not the ones I just joined) and Joined Groups only shows the groups I joined that I do not own. I would like ONE menu item to display both the groups I own and joined. How can I do that?

There's no menu endpoint for that at this time. Feature ticket for this already exists as follows for a later release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5890

Adjust "Maximum File Size" as needed within CB > Plugin Management > CB GroupJive Photo > Parameters > Photos.

I find the GROUP_INVITE_MESSAGE in components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbgroupjive\language\default_language\language.php
Is it really here i can modify it ?

No, that's a default language file. You need to use a custom CB language plugin or a language override plugin below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/227556-cb-language-override-video-tutorial-resources?limitstart=0#254320

("Join of new user" is desabled in config but i receive notification and i'm not the owner)

Are you getting an approval notification or just a general joined notification? Approval notifications are used if a user needs approval to join a group.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #284874 by jcamus
Replied by jcamus on topic My and Joined groups
Hello Krileon

Adjust "Maximum File Size" as needed within CB > Plugin Management > CB GroupJive Photo > Parameters > Photos.

Sorry but this controles only the avatar not all the photos

Are you getting an approval notification or just a general joined notification? Approval notifications are used if a user needs approval to join a group.[/quote]

Nothig, i just want not to be notified if a user joined a group (I don't want receive an email)

thanks

7 years 7 months ago #284899 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic My and Joined groups

Sorry but this controles only the avatar not all the photos

I'm not sure you've read the path correctly. That parameter is for GJ Photos. It has nothing to do with avatars. If you want to adjust the maximum filesize for group logos and canvas then that's found below.

CB > Plugin Management > CB GroupJive > Parameters > Canvas (or Logos)

Nothig, i just want not to be notified if a user joined a group (I don't want receive an email)

Then you need to navigate to that group and under the Notifications page ensure you have not set your self to be notified. Please provide a part of the body of the email you're being sent and can better advise you on what to change.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn