[#6239] GroupJive - Member can change the image and avatar from category

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #286723 by cAy
Hi

I have a big problem:

Create new group (normal member) -> Select image and avatar -> Image and avatar from Category also changes?

The problem in 40sec:

1. Joomla 3.6.2
2. CB 2.0.15, GroupJive 3.0.1+build.2016.08.24, Template Serena (joomforest)
3. PHP 5.6.26
4. See Video
5. No error message

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #286799 by krileon
Was able to confirm. Believe I see what's causing it. Will have it fixed for a new build today.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6239

Seams to happen when a frontend category store is triggered during a group store, which appears to be from GJ Forums when it's generating the Kunena forum categories. So should be hard to trigger this regularly. You can workaround this by re-saving your categories so it generates their forum categories before a group save does it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 6 months ago #286813 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn