CB Privacy translation

5 years 1 week ago #311736 by XBOOMX
CB Privacy translation was created by XBOOMX
Hello, I'm missing the german translation here. Do I have to work with an override? If so, what is the key? I need help.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 week ago #311744 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Privacy translation
Looks like incomplete language plugin. Yes, you'll need to translate it using a CB language override. That's the below language keys and strings.

Key: PRIVACY_DELETE_ACCOUNT
String: Delete account and profile.

Key: PRIVACY_DISABLE_ACCOUNT
String: Disable account, profile, and related features.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #311757 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic CB Privacy translation
OK thanks. Now I have found two more places to translate. A button and an e-mail edition. Where can I translate that?

Attachments:

5 years 1 week ago #311762 by krileon
Use the language finder built into the language overrides interface to find language strings. See the below on how to use language overrides.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18712-language-key-and-text-finder
www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 week ago #311765 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic CB Privacy translation
Ok, I knew that. But I can not use the mail output in override. Is there another place I can translate?

5 years 1 week ago #311768 by krileon
I don't understand what you mean. Simply search using the language finder a part of the language string you're trying to translate and it should find it fine (e.g. This is a notice that your account).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.520 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn