Email do not get sent on change of profile

4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #314825 by aptol
Thank you! Appreciated. I bought the plugin Profile logging and installed. Works like a champ.

Is there a way to display the field name in display form so not internal name but name as display on profile?

However I do not get notified by email of changes made, perhaps you can help? See attached parameters set.
Hope you can help!

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314850 by aptol
Replied by aptol on topic Email do not get sent on change of profile
Changed option to moderators...and got the mails..but not with Specific users.

I added moderator to users that i wanted to selectively sending to.

Consider it closed

4 years 6 months ago #314852 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Email do not get sent on change of profile

Is there a way to display the field name in display form so not internal name but name as display on profile?

No, there is not. It's meant for administrative purposes and not necessarily for the user themselves. We've a feature ticket though to implement more user friendly output in a future release.

Changed option to moderators...and got the mails..but not with Specific users.

Specific Users is asking for a comma list of user ids. You do not supply email addresses to that parameter.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aptol

4 years 6 months ago #314853 by aptol
Replied by aptol on topic Email do not get sent on change of profile
Thank You...any idea of ETA on field naming?

4 years 6 months ago #314856 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Email do not get sent on change of profile

any idea of ETA on field naming?

Nope, we're currently working on our quickstart package then we've a new CBSubs project that'll be starting next. So likely won't be for awhile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn