CB Auto Action: please help

3 years 9 months ago #318854 by denisp
Replied by denisp on topic CB Auto Action: please help

krileon wrote: It's too many users for your server to process at once. You'll need to use the batching feature. You'll probably need to do batches of 50-100.

In CB Auto Actions --> Parameters
Batch Limit: is it here where I have set here the limit?

I tried with 150 and the server is OK, the debug mode shows me a list of actions
done by CB.

So, a question: if my limit is 150 does this mean that the cronjob must be executed 3 times
to cover all my 400 user?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #318865 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Auto Action: please help

Batch Limit: is it here where I have set here the limit?

Yup.

So, a question: if my limit is 150 does this mean that the cronjob must be executed 3 times
to cover all my 400 user?

Yes, since currently CB Auto Actions does not trigger a redirect for the next batch. In a later release CB Auto Actions will trigger a redirect until it is done running through the batches and as long as the wget or cURL CRON task is configured to follow redirects it will continue on until done with 1 call to the URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 9 months ago #318940 by denisp
Just to inform you that after tuning up the Cronjob, right now everything works fine.
thank you Kyle for the patience and your precious support
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

3 years 8 months ago #319426 by denisp
Hi Kyle,
here I'm again, because after about 1 mounth, there is an issue.
CB sends email notifications to wrong users.

The last one mail notification was sent on 02 july 2020 to a user
with an expiring certification on 31 december 2022.

any idea?
thank you.
Denis

3 years 8 months ago #319436 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CB Auto Action: please help
This last post looks like a new configuration issue that is unrelated with the cron job of the rest of this old thread that is marked as solved, and doesn't have enough information to be able to help you.

Can you please open a new thread, detailing your relevant configuration (screenshots are ok), expected outcome and experienced outcome ?

We wish to give you fast and precise support, please help us help you by giving us precise information in the new thread (just go to "Single Add-on Support" and click "New Topic"). ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn