[#8097] Embedded Links in CB Activity

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #319515 by jperel
Hi,

I have activate "Embedded Links" in CB Activity and it's works fine for external links.
But for internal links, the analyse seems fall in timeout. But the timeout is long.
Is it possible to configure this time ?

Regards.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #319533 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Embedded Links in CB Activity
I am not able to reproduce your issue neither on local test install nor online on our demo site here demo.cbdemosites.com/ (after enabling link embedding using admin demo account).

Can you please supply exact steps to reproduce the issue ?

P.S. Moving thread from General to Single Add-ons support for faster reply.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 9 months ago #319582 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Embedded Links in CB Activity
What are you trying to link to internally exactly? Joomla article? Profile page?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 9 months ago #319619 by jperel
Replied by jperel on topic Embedded Links in CB Activity
Hi,
By internal link, I mean links to sites only available on our network.
Informations and the thumbnail of the site may not be accessible, but in this case we would have liked to be able to manage the timeout or a list of sites for which there is no need to make an "Embedded Links".

Best Regards,

3 years 9 months ago #319620 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Embedded Links in CB Activity
It certainly should have a timeout, but looks like it doesn't so it would be possible for it to hang. Have added a bug ticket to implement a timeout. A parameter to control the timeout will be considered in a future release. For now it will likely be set to something like 10 seconds.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8097

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jperel

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn