[SOLVED] Field display for specific users

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #325552 by XBOOMX
Hello,
I created a new HTML field that shows a small graphic in the profile. This has worked very well so far. Now I want to condition the field, but I have problems because I don't know exactly how to do it.
I want all registered users to see this graphic, but only registered members who have booked a plan should receive this graphic. When a plan expires, the graphic should no longer be displayed.
I have CB Conditional and CB Subs Fields Tabs Protect. What should I take and how do I adjust it?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #325553 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Field display for specific users
CB Conditional supports CBSubs in its latest release. So you can do that entirely with CB Conditional. Edit the field and under Integrations > CB Conditional configure your conditions as needed. Conditions are relatively self explanatory in their configuration, but if you need further help don't hesitate to ask.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XBOOMX

2 years 8 months ago #325563 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Field display for specific users
Hello krileon,
i really need more help. How can I condition the cb_krone field so that it is only displayed for members with an active, booked plan?
I have a total of 5 plans:

Standard membership = free
Everyone who first registers receives this plan and receives the user group "Registered"

I also have 1, 3, 6 and 12 months as a premium membership.
These members then have the user groups "Registered and Premium".
If a premium membership expires, the member only has the user group "Registered"
I control this behavior via the access level in cb subs.

Now I have looked at the newly created field cb_krone under cb conditional ..... unfortunately I don't understand anything about it. Your help page "Using Substitutions throughout CB" doesn't get me any further either.
Can you please tell me how to proceed, maybe with an example?

Thomas

Attachments:

2 years 8 months ago #325564 by XBOOMX
ups, my cb conditional version was not up to date.
But now I have the last version, since a lot has changed. I have to take a look at it first. I'll get in touch if I can't get any further ....

2 years 8 months ago #325565 by XBOOMX
Did it, it works as expected. Now I can broadcast it to my live site.
thanks
close
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn