[SOLVED] CB_Gallery permission

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #326761 by bpollet
[SOLVED] CB_Gallery permission was created by bpollet
Hello, I set permission for upload image to "registerd user".

Unfortunately I was able to create a gallery and upload images on other "registered users" profiles... It seems to be a bug right?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago #326763 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB_Gallery permission
CB Moderators are exempt from access checks. They can freely upload to other users profiles. Ensure your Moderator View Access Level is set correctly in CB > Configuration > Moderation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 5 months ago #326764 by bpollet
Replied by bpollet on topic CB_Gallery permission
Great! You're right/ This setting was not set proprely!

Thanks a lot!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn