reCaptch with CB Antispam not working on registration form

1 year 11 months ago #329129 by internetti
Hello,
we have purchased the CB Antispam Plugin and followed the installation instructions on
www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/310-cb-antispam/tutorials/18811-how-to-configure-recaptch-with-cb-antispam

But unfortunately the reCaptcha with CB Antispam is not working on registration form.
We can see the Captcha as a field since we enabled it in Field Management to display on registration - but there is just the field name but not the expected ReCaptcha V2.

Furthermore we do want to have the CB Antispam field to be listed as last one on the list of fields. We are desperately trying to move it to bottom of the registration form before send button.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago #329147 by krileon
Does the preview in backend configuration work? After saving CB AntiSpam parameters there should be a preview available directly under the Mode parameter as shown below.

reCaptcha v2 and v3 both appear to be working fine in my tests. Note when creating a v2 key be sure to select ""I'm not a robot" Checkbox" option. If selecting "Invisible reCAPTCHA badge" be sure in CB AntiSpam you set Mode to "reCaptcha (Invisible)" for that to work.

Furthermore we do want to have the CB Antispam field to be listed as last one on the list of fields. We are desperately trying to move it to bottom of the registration form before send button.

Field positions on registration are first ordered by the tab they're on then by their field order. So you could create a new tab to put the captcha on and position that tab last or move the captcha field to the last tab then order the captcha field to be last on that tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn