CB_Gallery integration CB Privacy

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #330688 by hiv.by
CB_Gallery integration CB Privacy was created by hiv.by
Joomla 4 | СB - 2.7.3
Tell me how to set up the integration of CB_Gallery and CB Privacy.
I looked at all the settings and tried different switches, but I could not get the Privacy settings in the Gallery when editing the Album and Photos. Screenshot from CB demo site and screenshot from my site.

1)Screenshot from the demo site CB

2)Screenshot from my website

P.S.
You need to update the user manual. Your videos are already outdated and the description of how CB_Privacy works and integrates with tools such as CB_Gallery and CB_Last_Views_Tab.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #330707 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB_Gallery integration CB Privacy
CB Privacy integrates into CB Gallery using CB Auto Actions. Without CB Auto Actions you can't have privacy controls in CB Gallery. CB Privacy by default only integrations with profiles, tabs, and fields. Tab privacy is under the Integrations > CB Privacy tab while editing the tab in CB > Tab Management. Same for field privacy while editing fields in CB > Field Management. Profile privacy is controlled by the Profile Privacy field in CB > Field Management.

You need to update the user manual. Your videos are already outdated and the description of how CB_Privacy works and integrates with tools such as CB_Gallery and CB_Last_Views_Tab.

You don't need to post this in every topic. I am very aware our documentation needs to be updated. I however am just 1 person. I don't have the time to update any of that right now. Our team has gotten much smaller over the years. It's difficult enough managing over 30 projects and customer support, I'm very sorry for this. We'll be looking at ways to improve documentation when we release CB 3.0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330713 by hiv.by
Replied by hiv.by on topic CB_Gallery integration CB Privacy
Thanks for your reply. It turns out that we need to buy the CB Auto Actions plugin.
I ask you to tell us how we can organize privacy for the Gallery using CB Auto Actions. I went to the demo site, there are a lot of events for the Gallery and I don't have a manual to understand how it all works. How difficult is it for us to do all this or can these events be created by default when installing the CB Auto Actions plugin?
Warning: Spoiler!
Attachments:

1 year 6 months ago #330730 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB_Gallery integration CB Privacy

I ask you to tell us how we can organize privacy for the Gallery using CB Auto Actions.

Within CB Auto Actions > System Actions publish the following actions. It should be working immediately once done.

CB Gallery - Privacy - Edit
CB Gallery - Privacy - Save
CB Gallery - Privacy - Authorized

How difficult is it for us to do all this or can these events be created by default when installing the CB Auto Actions plugin?

They're included by default. CB Auto Actions provides several System Actions for performing quite a bit of behavior ready to go for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn