[SOLVED] CB Privacy how to disable the Visitors tabs to show other users.

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #330689 by hiv.by
Joomla 4 | СB - 2.7.3
CB Privacy how to disable the Visitors  tabs to show other users. I can not find where to configure at the global level. Hide the Visitors  tab for other users. So that only the user personally sees these tabs. 

Warning: Spoiler!

P.S.
You need to update the user manual. Your videos are already outdated and the description of how CB_Privacy works and integrates with tools such as CB_Gallery and CB_Last_Views_Tab.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #330706 by krileon
Edit the Last Visitors tab in CB > Tab Management then under Integrations > CB Privacy you can configure privacy controls for that tab. You can force it to Private if you like or let users control the privacy. The below for example will force it to private.

Display: Forced privacy control
Default: Private

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hiv.by

1 year 6 months ago #330717 by hiv.by
Спасибо этот вопрос решен 

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn