Groupjive vs CB_Gallery & CB_Activity

1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #332524 by laurent.peythieux
Groupjive vs CB_Gallery & CB_Activity was created by laurent.peythieux
Hi,
I'im trying to configure a groupjive group.

1/ In the groupjive menu i have links for CB_Gallery & CB_Activity (in french).

If I disable CB_Gallery & CB_Activity modules, i still have both links in the menu (but in english).
How can I remove them ?

2/ Can I Use CB_Activity instead of groupjive wall ?
If yes : how can i reorder links in menu (reordering works for groupjive elements but not CB_Gallery & CB_Activity modules) ?

Thanks.
Laurent
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnsmith3321

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #332527 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive vs CB_Gallery & CB_Activity

If I disable CB_Gallery & CB_Activity modules, i still have both links in the menu (but in english).
How can I remove them ?

CB Gallery and CB Activity integrate with CB GroupJive using CB Auto Actions. Unpublish their respective auto actions in CB Auto Actions > System Actions to turn this off.

2/ Can I Use CB_Activity instead of groupjive wall ?
If yes : how can i reorder links in menu (reordering works for groupjive elements but not CB_Gallery & CB_Activity modules) ?

Yes, CB Activity can completely replace CB GroupJive Wall. As for the order you won't have much control over that. Change the order of CB Auto Actions in CB > Plugin Management and that should help move it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #332539 by laurent.peythieux
Replied by laurent.peythieux on topic Groupjive vs CB_Gallery & CB_Activity
Thanks for the answer.
I have removed anwanted tabs but order doesn't change.

Laurent

1 year 1 month ago #332543 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive vs CB_Gallery & CB_Activity
You'll need to be sure CB Auto Actions is ordered before CB GroupJive. Basically the only order options is they'll be the first tabs or the last tabs. There isn't any options for changing this behavior at this time, but ideally Activity makes for a good first tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn