CB Activity, Settings

3 months 1 week ago #336839 by XBOOMX
CB Activity, Settings was created by XBOOMX
Hello,
For me there are only registered users to be able to use cb activity. I want every registered user to be able to comment on everything. At the moment only connected users can comment. I just can't find the right settings. And, I have "Module 112" under CB Activity: Activity Streams - this module does not exist in the module management. I'm a little confused about that.

6.0.1+build.2024.01.24.14.24.40.2508f21cb

Best regards
Thomas

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 6 days ago #336848 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity, Settings
Activity streams are entirely managed in CB Activity > Streams > Activity (or "Activity Streams" button in CB > Plugin Management). Comment streams are entirely managed in CB Activity > Streams > Comments (or "Comment Streams" button in CB > Plugin Management).

I know this is different from before, but those 2 locations are all you need to really be concerned about for configuring streams. So in your case edit your comment streams are turn off the connected access check and you're done.

And, I have "Module 112" under CB Activity: Activity Streams - this module does not exist in the module management. I'm a little confused about that.

You have a Joomla module with an id of 112 that used to be a CB Activity module displaying an activity stream. So it migrated that module to a stored stream. It's possible you deleted that module, but never cleared the trashed modules so it's still in the database in which case it still needed to be migrated in the event you removed it from trashed status.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XBOOMX

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn