Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!

17 years 11 months ago #11930 by perlindqvist
Replied by perlindqvist on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
king.lui wrote:

What's the time now at kenmasters' place? When could the stable appear? I ask only, in order to be able to divide my work and to invent new excuses B)

Since Beat lives in Switzerland the time there should be about 9.50 A.M. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #11931 by CrashTestDummy
Replied by CrashTestDummy on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
Good pick up Ken, although it's strange cuz in Opera 9 this content centralized vertical bug is only apparent in my profile page.. which is why i didnt notice it when i tested earlier, Anyways this is a joomla template issue and not a CB one.. So all is good and working regardless of this! B)

17 years 11 months ago #11932 by king.lui
Replied by king.lui on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
Ui .. great. An he speeks german. Fantastic.
Gooooooooood Moooooooorning Beat :)
or in german: Morgeeeeeeeeeen Beat
or in bavarian: Servuuuuuuuus Beat :lol:

in reality I am a clown :P

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

17 years 11 months ago #11949 by Goob
Replied by Goob on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
I'm starting to think they all went off and celebrated but forgot to release it! :dry:

17 years 11 months ago #11950 by torgrim
Replied by torgrim on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
I think the have been bought up by Microsoft. I see some similarity between the CB 1.0 release and Ms releases. Promises and delays :P

Post edited by: torgrim, at: 2006/05/08 16:40

17 years 11 months ago #11955 by linksys
Replied by linksys on topic Re:Report CB 1.0b7 Bugs here!
Don't know if this is a bug or not but, I logged in through the CB login without checking the remember me box,and I was logged in correctly. (please stay with me here) Then all I did was close my browser (IE) Then came back to the site (open browser again) and the login said I wasn't logged in but in the CB online section on the right hand side it showed my name in the list as being logged in. I then logged in again and everything was fine. So if I close the browser without logging out it logs me out half way, but if I logout by hitting the button to log out it works fine. :dry: Ive tryed to recreate it and it does it everytime. Don't know if it does the same in other browsers or not.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn