Conditions plugin

16 years 8 months ago #41789 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Conditions plugin
Thanks for decreasing my karma, man. This really encourages me to give tips for people for free.

Mikko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #41790 by saarboy22
Replied by saarboy22 on topic Re:Conditions plugin
WHAT :angry: !!!!!!!! I have nothing made with your karma, because i think and hope, you or a another peaople can me nevertheless help! :huh: Thank you, for decraising my karma !! This is really fuc*ing support of you and the board. In the future i do without working with Community Builder!

What is your problem? Why can't someone me help, or is it to difficulty for you? I'm really sour now, about your comment mikko.

I would have expected somewhat more understanding of you.

16 years 8 months ago #41791 by sa247
Replied by sa247 on topic Re:Conditions plugin
hey saarboy...

if you had looked at mikkos actual site where all of his plugins are - you will have read that he was actually away for a few days... since you havent had to pay for the component and mikko has developed this in his own personal time the least you could be is a little less demanding - you should be thankfully thats hes taken the time to develop this in the first place...

i understand it must be frustrating for you but still you have to look at the whole picture... there are a lot of people it seems to me that come on here download the plugins all for free and then bitch about it - the thought of giving back to the community doesnt even enter their head its all take take take...

thanks for making the start of my sunday get off to a bad start! :angry:

mikko as i mentioned in the early hours of this morning im going to be testing out some of your scripts on a project i am working on - i just subscribed to the documentation service and have also been printing off reams of paper of various tutorials. hopefully when i am finished with this project i too can post it back to the community! :)

thanks for all your hard work mikko!

Post edited by: sa247, at: 2007/07/29 19:48

Post edited by: sa247, at: 2007/07/29 19:49

Post edited by: sa247, at: 2007/07/29 19:50

16 years 8 months ago #41792 by saarboy22
Und jetzt noch in deutsch, dann verstehe ich das auch.. aber nicht schlimm, diesmal habe ich babelfish benutzt - ich habe zwar nur die hälfte verstanden, aber besser als nichts.

Ich habe nicht gewusst, dass mikko nicht da ist, woher auch?
Mein English ist sehr eingegrenzt und verstehe daher nicht alles was man schreibt. Deshalb habe ich auch diese Probleme. Ich verstehe nicht, wie und was ich in die Datenbank eintragen muss, damit die Konfiguration und das Plugin richtig funktionieren.

Und wenn man mal anschaut, seit wann ich um einen support gebeten habe (17.07.2007)... ist es doch schon etwas länger her. Zudem sind meine Fragen NICHT NUR an mikko gestellt worden, sondern an alle die sich damit auskennen und mir weiterhelfen können.

Das ich deinen Tag versaut habe, dafür kann ich nichts. Mein Tag ist nicht versaut, nur weil ich etwas wütend bin. ICh finde es nur etwas ärgerlich, dass mir NIEMAND helfen will oder kann.

Ich bin auch sehr dankbar dafür, dass hier Leute wie mikko sowas kostenlos entwickeln, aber dennoch sollte man auch Hilfe bekommen, wenn man sie braucht. Schließlich geht es um grundlegende Joomla Veränderungen, die man kaputt machen kann, wenn man es nicht richtig macht.

Habe keine lust, dass nur ich andauernd den Babelfish benutzen muss, ihr könnt diesmal auch bitte "einmal" den babelfish benutzen, denn sonst versteht mich ja sonst sowieso kein mensch hier.

16 years 8 months ago #41794 by sa247
Replied by sa247 on topic Re:Conditions plugin
Hallo Saarboy, versuche ich mein bestes, um dir zu helfen, ich benutze google übersetze - brachtest du joomla 1.0.13 an? Es gibt ein Problem mit 1.0.13 und GEMEINSCHAFT BUILDERM. Ich bringe CONDITIONS an. Dann möglicherweise kann ich dir helfen.

16 years 8 months ago #41797 by saarboy22
I'm use Joomla 1.0.12, Conditionsplugin the newest and Community builder 1.0.2.

Translate it please :side: ->>
Die Installation funktioniert perfekt. Ich habe nur Probleme mit der Konfiguration des Plugins. Ich weiß nicht wie ich es benutzen muss oder wie das eintragen der Daten in die Datenbank richtig funktioniert. Ich habe irgendetwas mit ID's gelesen, die ich in die Datenbank eintragen muss, aber ich weiß nicht wo und welche Werte ich angeben muss wenn ich was in der datenbak für das plugin erstellen muss.

Great thanks for your help :) - You made my day :laugh:

Post edited by: saarboy22, at: 2007/07/29 22:12

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn