Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Paid Subscriptions plugin update discussion

• rpitera
  • rpitera
  • Add-ons
17 years 1 month ago #37595 by rpitera
Hey guys can we keep down the chatter, as it generates a lot of unnecessary mail, and gets people thinking it's ready when it isn't.

Thanks in advance.
Mr Not so grumpy.

Happy now? That's 7 unnecessary messages generated so far today and 7 times I went to the site to see if something actually happened. Yes, I am a grumpy old man. Why are you trying to make me grumpier? Can we end this now, or do we need 7 more messages supporting me and 7 more calling me names and then ironically telling *me* to be more polite???:pinch:
The topic has been locked.
  • beat
  • beat
16 years 11 months ago #40014 by beat
There are some news as just blogged here:
www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/3467/1/

We will post here as soon as we got more news. So simply subscribe to this thread to get email notifications.

To avoid that people subscribing this thread for official notifications getting unwanted notification emails for discussions, we have locked this topic. This is not that we don't want discussions, it's just to avoid mixing announcements and discussions notifications.

Therefore feel free to use this new thread for discussions around this CB paid subscriptions plugin:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,39960/catid,13/

or to comment directly to the blog entry above.

Thanks for your ongoing support and understanding. We read and appreciate highly your posts and comments, and try to take them in account as much as possible.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
  • beat
  • beat
16 years 6 months ago #50543 by beat
Just a short update: We are working on this at full speed, and our target is to release by end of this year, with beta tests before, and it looks good that we will be reaching our target date. :)

I will post here again when more news get ready. ;)

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
  • nant
  • nant
16 years 5 months ago #52742 by nant
As Beat indicated (in a comment in his blog), we have begun the internal tesing process.

I have been pounding away at the subsciption plugin and all I can say at this point is that I am extremely impressed.

It appears to be very powerful and customizable. Of course it is never possible to please everyone and I am certain that people will start asking for more features.

But I am pretty confident that this will become the defacto ecommerce solution for Joomla/Mambo/CB !
  • beat
  • beat
16 years 5 months ago #53291 by beat
Ok, after over a year of development work, finally some good news on the CB paid subscriptions plugin: :)

We are now ready to start a first beta phase. I asked Nick to gather an small group of expert users for this first free beta phase, that we would like to be as efficient and quick as possible. ;)

Please see this post:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,48/id,53290/#53290

and if you think you can help efficiently, please reply to Nick by PM with the information needed in that post.

EDIT: see also front-page article for announcement :)

Post edited by: beat, at: 2007/12/30 15:04

• beat
  • beat
15 years 2 months ago #94222 by beat
Ok, last post on this locked-for-notifications thread:

We just sent out a 2nd newsletter about shortly upcoming Stable release of the very long awaited CB Paid subscriptions plugin.

If you haven't subscribed yet, to the newsletters, login then click on the Newsletters link in the users menu on the left: you can see past issues, as well as subscribe to be informed firsthand for release, and after release.

We'll not post here anymore, the newsletter being the main direct announcement channel.

Many thanks for the long patience!

EDIT: changed instructions for newsletter.

Post edited by: beat, at: 2010/03/18 14:44

Moderators: beatnantkrileon