MamboPal and Joomlapal

18 years 2 months ago #7540 by TUSE
Replied by TUSE on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
Thank you for the reply.. I cannot afford to make a purchase and not have the support if something goes wrong. I will look elsewhere and report back here on what I have found..

Maybe it would be a good idea for the admins here to set up a section on paid mods and what type of service and support they get..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #8206 by dgraver
Replied by dgraver on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
I concur with the listing about their customer service. They were horrible about returning emails or phone calls, but we gave them the benefit of the doubt and bought the product anyways since I can't find anything similar that matches our needs and hoping they would be more supportive after they had our money. Unfortunately, the response time is still horrible assuming they get back to you, and I still don't have it working yet either.

18 years 1 month ago #8241 by Marc72
Replied by Marc72 on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
TUSE wrote:

andyahoo wrote:

Hey Andy,
I am still waiting... The problem that I have is that I need basically two groups..

The regular registered in Joomla and then one other for paid members.. That is the only issue right now.. I will post back as soon as I find something that works or if I just have to stay within the boundries of Joomla and JoomlaPal...

Hey Tuse,

i had the same problem with my community cos i needed one more group for my "Premium" members. I am using JACLPLus from www.byostech.com/ and it works great and for the pay option I am using the VirtueMart

Marc

18 years 1 month ago #8264 by TUSE
Replied by TUSE on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
Thanks for the info Marc. Cool site too by the way.. I might be asking you a couple of things if that is ok.. I love the layout of it..

The payment system is along the same lines as what we are looking into as well.

18 years 1 month ago #8283 by Marc72
Replied by Marc72 on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
Your are welcome and feel free to ask If I can help u ;)

18 years 1 month ago #8393 by ford
Replied by ford on topic Re:MamboPal and Joomlapal
I'm very curious about the use of VirtueMart and JACLPlus.

Does that mean that your users buy one of a range of membership types via VirtueMart? And that this informations gets passed on to JACLplus???

Hope to hear from you!

Best regards

Ford

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn