[SOLVED] CB Ajax Points Field

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #225710 by naboman
Replied by naboman on topic CB Ajax Points Field
The proof that it autoincrements alone is that tries overcome the limit (for me is impossible, because plus button disappear when I arrive to 5):

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #225712 by naboman
There (in user profile) it works perfectly, but I need change this value in user lists directly.

10 years 11 months ago #225764 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Ajax Points Field
Strange, seams to be working fine in all my tests. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #225834 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and it's working perfectly fine in my tests. When I click + it increments by 1. When the maximum is reached the + is gone. Please provide exact browser version you're using as is working fine in Chrome.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #225871 by naboman
I've the last version of Google Chrome:
Versión 26.0.1410.64

You must try several times to see it: sometimes it works and sometimes doesn't work.

I tested in Modzilla Firefox and several versions of GChrome (in several computers) and in all it happens

thx

10 years 11 months ago #225900 by krileon
Ah, was able to duplicate; thank you. Have created the below bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3983

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn