Auto action not working anymore after update Virtuemart 2.0.22a

10 years 9 months ago #231137 by postkat
For a moment i thougth that maybe the login redirect was the problem but no; first time it worked, second time it didn't...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #231138 by krileon
From the sounds of it you aren't using CB login, but instead are being set to VM login or Joomla login by VM when attempting to checkout. If it's sending to Joomla login then you need to install and enable the CB Core Redirect plugin so it can try to intercept this and send you to CBs login page.

It doesn't need to synchronize constantly. If the information hasn't changed then it has no reason to synchronize. It matches the VM database value of userinfo against the database value of a CB field to determine if it needs to update, but all of this won't matter if you're not using CB to login.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #231139 by postkat
No i am not using the virtuemart or Joomla login and have the Joomla to CB login rediredt plugin enabled.

You can check it out for yourself:

www.truelightdaglichtlampen.nl

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #231142 by krileon
I don't know what more to advise. Create a new user, watch your database, see if the database populates. If it does it's working fine. There's nothing more to its usage beyond that. The only reason it has to not update is if the user has nothing that changed in comparison to VMs database.

You can see where it does its updating within updateUserInfo of the following file.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautoactions/models/virtuemart20.php

Perhaps a database error is occurring or an error is occurring beyond CB Auto Actions can act? Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration to expose errors. Also note execution order of actions is very important. If you have a redirect action that is ordered before this action then this action probably won't get to execute.

If issue persists after reviewing a new user please PM backend super administrator login credentials as well as phpmyadmin login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #231150 by krileon
Based off the error in your PM please perform the below edit and confirm if issue persists.

IN: /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautoactions/models/virtuemart20.php
ON: Lines 422 - 424
							.	"\n ("
							.		$_CB_database->NameQuote( 'virtuemart_userinfo_id' )
							.		', ' . $_CB_database->NameQuote( 'virtuemart_user_id' )
TO:
							.	"\n ("
							.		$_CB_database->NameQuote( 'virtuemart_user_id' )
ON: Lines 433 - 435
							.	"\n VALUES ("
							.		$_CB_database->Quote( md5( uniqid( $user->id ) ) )
							.		', ' . (int) $user->id
TO:
							.	"\n VALUES ("
							.		(int) $user->id

Based off your error it seams VM has completely changed the behavior of virtuemart_userinfo_id.

You should also navigate to your _virtuemart_userinfos database table in phpmyadmin then click Operations at the top. Once done ensure AUTO_INCREMENT is properly set so it can increment correctly.

Have also created a bug ticket regarding this to investigate further as follows.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4123

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

10 years 9 months ago #231152 by postkat
This time it was added to the userinfos database but Virtuemart does not use it.. :(
Also virtuemart_userinfo_id is set to AUTO_INCREMENT, virtuemart_user_id is not.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn