Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Auto action not working anymore after update Virtuemart 2.0.22a

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 10 months ago #231186 by krileon

This time it was added to the userinfos database but Virtuemart does not use it..

Ok, I've nothing more to advise at this time. I will be completely re-testing the action today and see if there's any bugs with it that need to be fixed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #231205 by krileon
Using VM 2.0.22 I could not confirm your issue. The action appears to be synchronizing perfectly fine. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials as well as phpmyadmin login credentials and will take a look.

Please keep in mind Country and State are required inputs by VM for shopper information. They however will not synchronize properly if the values you send to VM do not match the values VM expects. So it's probably best to use CB Query Field and its Query Select field to generate a field that pulls its values from VMs countries database table for users to select so the values will match exactly. You can see an example of how this is done below.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18377-configuring-a-country-field-with-cb-query-field-plugin

You can use this example usage to pull the values from _virtuemart_countries and _virtuemart_states to generate your fields values.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by krileon.

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 9 months ago #231349 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and the plugin. Your database auto increment was messed up. I've repaired the auto increment so they'll increment properly now.

I've also reviewed the VM2 action source and found a few issues. The first issue is the one mentioned earlier. The second issue is the query that finds their userinfo row wasn't specific enough. It appears a user can have multiple userinfo rows based off the address type and address type name. The query has now been updated to include the address type and address type name in it so it grabs the correct address row. The reason it appeared to not work for you is due to it updating the wrong address row.

I've confirmed issue appears resolved and the VM user appears to update with every login properly now with the Guest account provided. Please also test and ensure is working as expected now.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• postkat
  • postkat
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #231358 by postkat
Thanks for fixing the issue.
I have tested it and it looks like it is working now.
Hope it stays that way this time. :unsure:

Have you updated the plugin in the Downloads section too?
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by postkat.

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 9 months ago #231379 by krileon

Thanks for fixing the issue.
I have tested it and it looks like it is working now.
Hope it stays that way this time.

VM2 made changes and the integration just needed to be updated to respect those changes. It's likely to happen again in the future depending on what VM2 changes. Just how integrations work.

Have you updated the plugin in the Downloads section too?

No, not yet, but you have a fixed build already.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

10 years 8 months ago #233016 by deleon0101
I searched everything about virtuemart 2.0.22a and integration with CB and I also used CB Paid Subscriptions. This are my screenshots
Thanks in advance

Moderators: beatnantkrileon